Monday, August 26, 2019

Getting Along With Your Girl Scout Co-leader and Avoiding the Drama

Updated October 2021

One of the most important relationships that you will have as a Girl Scout leader is the one you will have with your co-leader. If things go well, your troop will thrive and your relationship will blossom. If things go badly, then it can have an impact on your personal health and the well-being of your troop.



Getting Along With Your Girl Scout Co-leader and Avoiding the Drama

Photo from Pixabay and altered by the author in Canva


Almost five years ago, I wrote this blog post about getting along with your co-leader. It stems from my own issues with the woman who signed up to be a leader with me. While it started out well, by the end of the sixth year, I was over it. There were things I had wished I had done differently, and that is how that blog post was born. 

You can read about how to get along with your co-leader here.

Girl Scout Leader and CopLeader Checklist

I have a FREE Girl Scout Leader and Co-Leader Pre-Meeting Checklist for you to use so you start the year on the same page. You can find it here at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

No comments:

Post a Comment