Monday, December 7, 2015

Another Quick Girl Scout Holiday Meeting!

Updated November 2019

Are you busy right now? I am! I love the holidays, but with two real world part time jobs as well as my online writing, I am always looking for a good shortcut that will make for a fun meeting for the girls and easy planning for myself.

Last year, my Cadette troop made cookies for our December meeting. (You can read about it here.)

Quick Girl Scout Holiday Meeting Idea




I also wrote a blog post last December for an easy cookie meeting for your Daisy troop. You can read about it here

This year we will be baking cookies and muffins for the homeless men who stay two weeks at our synagogue during the month of December. I love giving to others and focusing on helping those in need and after eight years, this has become a tradition for my troop!


No comments:

Post a Comment