Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Free Girl Scout Program Promotes Awareness of Mental Health Issues


Updated November 2019


On my main Girl Scout blog, I shared information about a free patch program for Girl Scouts of all levels, including Daisy Scouts. Please do not fear the term "mental illness", as it covers everything from ADHD to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

The International Bipolar Foundation has a free program, with patch included, to help promote awareness of mental illness. 


You can read about the program in this article.


The updated 2019 patch program can be found here.


3 comments:

  1. Nikki-Click on the link at the end of the article. I could not publish your comment as you had your personal info in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want my Multi-Level Troop to do this. In our area it will help them understand a lot about the lives of their families.

    ReplyDelete