Monday, January 13, 2014

10 Tips for Brand New Daisy Girl Scout Leaders

Updated October 2019

Did you just sign up to be your daughter's leader? Congratulations on doing this wonderful thing for her and the other girls who will be in your troop.

You may feel a sense of panic and be overwhelmed at all you have to do. There really is no guidebook for new leaders, and it is truly a luck whether or not you have a helpful Service Unit team or not.


I have been a leader since 2008, and I have earned everything as I went along the way.  It has always been my intention to help others who are traveling on this road together.


10 Tips for Brand New Daisy Girl Scout Leaders

Image created by the author on Canva

You can find some practical advice for starting a troop in this article 10 Tips for Starting a Daisy Girl Scout Troop.


Another useful article is organizing your very first meeting.  Here are some tips on how to do just that.


I wish you the best of luck!  Please ask questions in the comment boxes and I will be happy to assist you!







No comments:

Post a Comment