Thursday, October 8, 2015

Snacks at Meetings

One of the most often asked questions that I read in the Girl Scout forums year after year after year has to do with snacks. Should you have them? If so, who should bring them? What if there are allergies-who is responsible for this child's food?


Should leaders let the girls have a snack at their Girl Scout meetings?
Photo from Pixabay

I have written a long blog post about snacks at meetings. I had one daughter who had a leader who did a snack rotation for each meeting (and of course, there were ball droppers) and as a leader, I had my girls bring their own.

There are plusses and minuses for having snack time. Read about what they are here before you make your final decision.


Do you have a snacks at your meeting? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment